Were you inspired by a make in the Gallery? well hopefully, we can help you source the pattern or yarn! The information is kindly posted by the creator on Instagram. If you see an @symbol, it means this is the handle name on Instagram, so if there isn't much information given, then why not drop them a DM!
Season 3 Episode 9 (part2)
THE GALLERY Details:
1. @jimbocurtis73: his own creation at a class
2. Sue Thursday: Sigfrid sweater by Justyna Srock https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/sigfrid-sweater
3. Carol Alyane: own creation at curved origami
4. @dwandron: Mariners' Compass Patterns by Robin Long
5,6 & 7 @fizz.knits
5. Pattern: Metropolis Sweater by Tanis Fiber Arts. Yarn: Hue Loco Bulky in "Folklore"
6. Pattern: Deserted Island Ruana by Two of Wands For We Are Knitters. Yarn used: Pima Cotton in colors: Black, Pearl, Natural, Khaki, and Copper.
7. Pattern: Glitter Ball by The Crafty Nomad Fabrics: Grunge Fabric Basics by Moda
8,9 & 10 Rhys @glasgowyarn
8. #leftovercitycowl by @kaceyknits. Yarn: Is the #pride collaborative project put together by Jude of @strandeddyeworks.
9. The pattern is The One Sock Baby by @kateatherleyknits. The yarn is Amble by the @thefibrecompany bought at Callanders new eco conscious yarn and fabric shop @stitchcraft.callander.
10. The #striahat by @dreareneeknits as a sample for @thelittlegreygirluk. The yarn by Little Grey Girl. This is the high twist sock base in the colourway Foundry with 4 mini purples as the stripes.
11. Gordon @gordo379: My dotty spotty. I use Bendigo wool mills 8ply luxury pumpkin spice, and luxury shadow, and for the gray I used spotlight 4seasons 8ply pure wool in charcl, and the border a soft little touch of my own witch I think completes the blanket. I crochet the big kids pattern in 8ply which turns out to be about 50x60 inches big once crochet together with border.
12 &13. Jacquie @JacquieHawey
12. Two finished Ranunculus sweaters. Knit in woollen spun yarn from @smallbirdworkshop. I only had 3 skeins and needed a magic pattern that would give me a proper garment. I used all but about 20 cm of what I had. I was offered a very generous solution but since I was able to get elbow length sleeves I am satisfied.
13 Photo 2 is another Ranuculus that I knit in @briggslittle Lite 'n Fancy yarn. I had even less yardage for this one than I did for the natural one, hence the short sleeves. I have about an ounce of yarn left.
14. @jimbocurtis73: his own handspun!
15 to 20 Jools @knitsfrommysofa:
15. Yarn usedWYS signature 4 ply in the colour Winter Icicle
16. Yarn @kingcoleltd Zig Zag - Pattern is Hermione's Everyday Socks by Erica Lueder
17. @knitsirdar Snuggly 4-ply in Pastel Lemon and the pattern is number 4508
18. This is the Flo jumper from the WYS Life in Colour book. It's done in ColourLab DK in Purple Rain and was purchased from Stuart @thewoolpatch
19. Pattern is the Heel Toe Do-Si-Do sock by @thecrazysocklady and I put my new favourite shadow wrap heel in them. The yarn is @stylecraftyarns Head Over Heels Colours of the World in Guatemala
20. Basic vanilla sock in @regia_yarns Cotton Colour Tutti Frutti in the Watermelon colourway.
21. Leaticia: @lettycraft Her own pattern! Pattern to be published soon
22. Lisa @lisamcdonnell_ This is "Alpine hat" by @irishfarmartdesigns Pattern has a folded brim but I modified.
23. Susan @minimittsknitts Iceni Beanie - buy it from her Etsy Page
24. James @Jimbocurtis73 - own creation
25 & 26 Julie mrg_and_bonnieb
The Soho Orchid scarf from @beautifulknitters The yarn is the in-house Soho yarn (assigned pooling yarn) - in the original soft BFL in Water Lily and Pansy. A quick one skein project that makes for lovely gift knitting.
27. Julie mrg_and_bonnieb The lovely #cherrytwistscarf design by Helen Mawdsley from #52weeksofshawls book by @laine_magazine. I used @jamiesonsofshetland Shetland Heather in the colourway Chianti purchased from Stuart @thewoolpatch
28. Rowena - made her own curtains!
31. Micki @smiling M5 Socks - no specific details given
32. Hannah @xhannah_davies96x made with my sentro knitting machine using yarn from unfinished projects that won’t ever get finished
33. Mandy @knittingeverywhere - Pattern from Rowan Magazine
34. Craig @mr_snakehips @patronslesbg #chemisettelesurfeur
35. Rhys @glasgowyarn HM Queen Elizabeth II doll https://www.toftuk.com/PD.aspx?product=//-Queen_Elizabeth_II_Doll